FLxER - PERFORMING VIDEO NETWORK AND SOFTWARE



Even more a live visuals performer community, register and try the new performances functions

Actuación random

IMAG[in]E

Video Installation
por
Vistas: 126
Voto: +1ARRIBA

Image represents a privileged channel for communication, today, so strongly can affect our way of being and behaving.
Google images is the example par excellence of this cluster of images, a container of all the images of the world all at your fingertips.
Studies confirm that our brain can remember better pictures, more than anything else.
On average 80% of the informations in the memory are visual type; the remaining 20% is divided between other sensory inputs, in order: hearing, touch, taste, smell.
In other words, transforming everything from abstract concepts to concrete ones, in visual material make them more easily remembered.

The interactive installation was born to create something that can have an impact on the users enjoying it, in fact, through the Computer Vision technologies used in facial detection, the installation varies depending on the presence or absence of a user in front of the installation.
It is designed to be installed through a video projection on the wall and the floor but it is also possible to install it on a monitor, it can therefore be adapted to a variety of contexts and locations.


Spot video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMprtUCx9JQ

Atrás StopAdelante

Playlist

Preestreno de la Playlist Sfondi (50)
Vistas: 41483

Preestreno de la Playlist Giochi (50)
Vistas: 37329

Preestreno de la Playlist 8bit (45)

Preestreno de la Playlist Grafike_Infidel (33)
Vistas: 26554

Preestreno de la Playlist ForegroundShapes (50)

Preestreno de la Playlist ascii_h (12)

Footage

Bella
Voto: +3ARRIBA
Downloads: 212
Vistas: 20001

uuu she sings
Voto: +5ARRIBA
Downloads: 295
Vistas: 12312

jack radcliff bear porn icon losing identity
Voto: +1ARRIBA
Downloads: 60
Vistas: 10909

war porn her ass on fire
Voto: +2ARRIBA
Downloads: 144
Vistas: 10772

audio waves
Voto: +4ARRIBA
Downloads: 809
Vistas: 9744

tron main titles animation
Voto: +9ARRIBA
Downloads: 675
Vistas: 9534




Eventos

Shiny Toys Festival 2017
02.12.17 | festival for time based experiments

Live Cinema Festival 2017
01.08.17 | August 1 - September 24, 2017 | Rome, Italy

PressStart
07.07.17 |

Movers
26.06.17 |

LPM 2017 Amsterdam
18.05.17 | May 18 - 21, 2016 | Amsterdam, Netherlands

Más productivos

LPM TEAM
    • Italy Avellino/Rome, Bologna, Bologna/Roma, Boville, Como, Napoli, Pisa, Reggio Emilia, Roma, Rome, Salerno, roma
    • Vietnam Saigon
    • Germany Berlin, Heidelberg
    • Netherlands Amsterdam, Eindhoven
    • United Kingdom Brighton
    • Hungary Budapest


FLxER.NET
FLxER.net | un proyecto de Flyer communication
info@flxer.net // P.IVA: 06589171005